ogami
L'autre
17 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Suivant
AuteurMessage
L'autre

L'autre

Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDim 29 Jan - 22:13

I'm soso happy to be able to go on this wip, I can't stand to see this project going that slowwwwly!
And this day we have our special friend Enaibi that was one of the kitters that gave me the strenghth to believe I could do that too!
Thx for ever! Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 Totalementamoureux

So here we are!

Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 11
So I've been working on those lurking parts (inner thigh, belly, neck....) that are realy not that visible specialy on pictures, mostly with my wonderfull light system! :P
So I've almost completed the arms 3 and 4, working on the 4 hands almost finished too (as you can see on the pictures, and I think, it's a little bit too thin, I mean the fingers!)
I'm always that satisfied with her face, but not that easy to decide if she must have her head up or down, I'm about to say.... up! This is much more complying with her mental state.
So the most expected part of the wip is about to arrived, I've drawn the penty and top, and I'll be able to, as soon as possible, do the dress, her very casual princess dress!
This will be a cast off to gave a realy great shape.

So now I want to defenitvely finished the arms and hands so as to finished the shoulder pads and to make the underwears, and then the dress, and then the cape and then the air, and then finshing, and then surfacing, and then casting, and then pinning, priming again, and then painting, and then and then and then and then..... Is there any dog involved somewhere?? ...... please stand by.

Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 Tuzkyetsonyoyo
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Pinta

Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDim 29 Jan - 22:35

Not much to say.

Your work is progressing well, of course.
She has the fine hands of a pianist.

At this stage, it is not always easy to make a direction's choice.

We know you won't disappoint us. Very Happy
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 31 Jan - 20:59

Yes the worst is behind me now, only pleasure, but there has been alot of pleasur from the beginning, it's always a pleasure in fact, I wish I could do that every day!
The only difficulty was the face, it has been hard to always rebuilt it and accept to be not natisfied. I knew that at the end this cold be something that i would regret if I didn't get realy
I would say that on her back this is not her bra, this are laces.

I'm about to work on it this evening, i'll post some pictures, nothing amazing, only p;a;n;t;i;es! (P;i;n;t;a) Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 2388978530 (sorry it's not my fault, this is not me that has begun this game! Pinta if I hace troubbles with Ghost, I'll tell him everything!)
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMer 1 Fév - 20:50

I wasn't that satisfied with the petite culotte, it was too much anachronistic, there is no Petit Bateau's boutique in the World of Iridian Kuruseida.
Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 213
But in some old wooden trunk, maybe it's conceivable to find a piece of cloth that could be adapted for the confort of our poor, lost and neerby Wrath God hands princess.
Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 303-1
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 2 Fév - 3:31

Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 41
Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 42-2
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeVen 3 Fév - 19:05

I wasn't satisfied by the hands, and hanks to some evil intrusions I have found the strength to rebuild it!

Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 461000
The top is quite done, and then I will make the casual princess dress!^^
Shoko

Shoko

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Fév - 11:28

Very nice, and interesting WIP.It seem to have a fast progress ^^ impatient to see the next wip!
Pinta

Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Fév - 22:37

She has very long legs !
Your anatomy work on the curve of the thighs, and the legs seems pretty good.
Her ass is a little bit small compared to the chest, but that's just a personnal observation.
Nice work, too, on foots, it isn't easy as it looks.

I envy your sculpture skill.

As usual, I'm curious to see what you will do.

Citation :
If I hace troubbles with Ghost, I'll tell him everything!
Oh, please no, I don't want to argue with a pocket calculator. Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 2388978530
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSam 4 Fév - 23:33

Thanks Pinta and Shoko this is always a particular meaning for me to receive boosts from you that were there since I began this hobby.

Concerning anatomic proportions: Irane is one of the last Iridian Crusader, like was her mother Sylène. (Sylène looks like Irane when she will be older)
Large shoulders, Long arms and legs, big hands and tight pelvis.
Iridian Crusaders are a specific highcaste of the Syrene's blood, straight descendant of the Millenium Pelamis Platura Queen, that is still alive.
They are hermaphrodites and oviparous, some are more male, and some are more female, and each syrene can give life to just one only egg.
During their long period of life, they can change of sexual dominances depending from their fonctions into the social organisation.
Pinta

Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDim 5 Fév - 22:18

You already have a background, that's fun.

Ruptura is really nicer than Iridiane, when did you got the time to begin this one ? You surely have some rabbits in your hat.

It's so nice to see someone as motivated as you.

Keep it up ! ;D
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDim 5 Fév - 22:35

Thx! Ruptura is the the title of each part of Iridian Crusader's Story, as we could say Chapter or Episode, and the Ruptura 0 is the first one.
Do you mean that you have not see Sylène (Siren Spyclone Soldier) before?
Spoiler:
krichaorh

krichaorh

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeLun 6 Fév - 8:43

I love this anatomy with long legs... IT's add a charming aspect to this sculpture...

I carefully follow this wip cheers There are interesting things...
Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeLun 6 Fév - 13:45

Always a great pleasure to watch your WIPs !
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 7 Fév - 2:19

Thanks guys (and Ladies, angels and monsters!) And I would say thanks to all of you, and you are not that many, that have follow us in this new forum,
even if there's a lot of impositions like the english talking, like the fact that we are just a few. I know that there are many that doesn't understand that,
and I would answer to them that noone can understand those who have something to build as long as they start building something.*v*

So here is the next little step of this day/night:

Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 502
Yes she has lost one finger!
Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 522-1
Yes she has lost one hand! ._.
Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 532-1
I'm working on texture here, this is still too rough, but I'm on my way!
I hope that with the dress this will not broke to much the line standed by her legs. Hopefuly the skirt is short.
But before I want to finish the shoulder, the hands, the panty and the top!
Stand by Unkitters!!!°w°....
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 7 Fév - 8:52

Amazing like always ! Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 2318265217
Your work is so inspiring ! Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 3594594982

PS : the texture of the panty is interesting, what is it supposed to be ? Fabric, Leather ? However, it seems to be not specially very comfortable to wear ! Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 3463096386
http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 7 Fév - 19:22

Thx Og, and yes it supposed to be leather, and yes this must be not confortable,
and it is a little too short because she has grown and she's always waring the same clothes!
Pinta

Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 7 Fév - 22:16

Citation :
you are not that many, that have follow us in this new forum
Hey, don't let yourself go down, rome wasn't built in a day. Wink Some things take time.

Citation :
and it is a little too short because she has grown and she's always waring the same clothes!
Errrr... I am ok with this but this will be covered by the dress ? Right ? You are really thorough. Wink

About Siren Spyclone Soldier, I must admit that I haven't got the internet last year, but this has been corrected.
And concerning the rabbit...

I knew it. Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 2388978530
Shoko

Shoko

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 7 Fév - 22:52

You work very fast, ans it is again a great progress you share here :3 I am really impatient to see each new etape of sculpting!
krichaorh

krichaorh

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMer 8 Fév - 10:48

Leather it's a good idea but you don't think that if it's a old leather, it must become very soft and there will be more fold (plis) on pants due to mouvement ? particularry on the front in the scrotch (entrejambe)...
Maybe the fold on his bottom must fellow the form and down in the hollow of the bottom, no ?
Folds on the bottom of the shorts behind are very good. You will do the same in front ?
It's just a Wip and you will make change then my remarque are not good if you think to modify it in futur Razz
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 9 Fév - 3:56

Oh yes you're right, and I'm not completely satisfied by this first depiction, and I will have to make it more realistic, and less systematic.
I think I will, as you said, make it more smooth, and I'll try to use tool to have different lines.
For the fold, I will have to get it more natural (it's too circular), and I will ad some others. But this is a rough thick leather
and I don't realy know how it react there, I don't have leather panty in my garde robe!

But this is realy funny to be at this point of the sculpting process, so I think I will go further yes!^^
krichaorh

krichaorh

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 9 Fév - 12:48

I'm no leather shorty too Razz
But you can see that for exemple

http://www.ccbgmode.com/catalog/product/gallery/id/1396/image/5859/

http://www.ccbgmode.com/catalog/product/gallery/id/1396/image/5857/

or that http://static1.puretrend.com/articles/8/41/94/8/@/374282--nbsp-short-adidas-un-micro-short-en-637x0-3.jpg

With this Google search http://www.google.fr/search?q=image&hl=fr&client=firefox-a&hs=3TT&rls=org.mozilla🇫🇷official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=_LAzT9TRKsLJ8gPOq8G4Ag&ved=0CHUQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=900#hl=fr&client=firefox-a&hs=cUT&rls=org.mozilla:fr%3Aofficial&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=short+cuir&oq=short+cuir&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=8933l9683l2l12218l4l4l0l0l0l0l0l0ll4l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=c2a2ecb9dc32b417&biw=1280&bih=900 you can find your happiness cheers

See only short, little guy Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 2197125330
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJeu 9 Fév - 12:53

lol! PTDR!!!! I'm ready for the show!Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 Tuzkyclappuisdanse
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSam 11 Fév - 7:06

Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 542-1
The shoulders are quite finished, and tomorow, finish the hands, feet, smile and nose.

@Pinta: it will be a castoff dress, i'll try to!
Seppun
--
Seppun

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSam 11 Fév - 10:29

Pretty neat,I follow this WIP from a distance but I'm dropping-by many times a week.
Hang on !
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 18:31

Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 622-1

Hi there^^,

I'm finaly there, dressing up Irane, and it wasn't easy, I have something very precise in mind, and I made mystakes, but now it's fine, this is what I needed!

Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 602

I've made some invisible modifications on the Irane's face, there was some wrong lines that curves realy bad on pictures, now it's fixed!
I've also joined a preview of irane with her hair, because next step is the "chaperon"'s cape, and the the hair!

Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 6132

Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 SAbisu
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5    Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Irane&Sleepwalker 1/5
Page 5 sur 13Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Suivant