2 participants
AuteurMessage
ogami
--
ogami

1/4 Bayonetta Empty
MessageSujet: 1/4 Bayonetta   1/4 Bayonetta I_icon_minitimeMar 23 Oct - 15:36

Hiya my friends ! 1/4 Bayonetta D200712201614418742

Long time that I didn't posted my work. Here is a WIP of my 1/4 Bayonetta.
I had a lot of fun working on her, a splendid model, very well finished with a lot of nice details.
Lets dance boyz ! Wink
1/4 Bayonetta D200712191758174611

1/4 Bayonetta Bayonetta-WIP-Banner
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_00
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_01
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_02
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_03
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_04
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_05
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_06
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_07
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_08
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_09
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_10
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_11
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_12
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_13
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_14
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_15
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_16
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_17
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_18
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_19
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_20
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_21
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_22
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_23
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_24
1/4 Bayonetta BayonettaWIP_25

I already took the pictures of the completed kit, they will come very soon ! 1/4 Bayonetta D200712201620449378
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
L'autre

L'autre

1/4 Bayonetta Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 1/4 Bayonetta   1/4 Bayonetta I_icon_minitimeMar 23 Oct - 22:47

Hiya Og! sunny

This kit is absolutely beautyfull,
and I can't help thinking that's so sad that this bayonneta is a such ugly concept and design.
I mean the two dildo gun, the tong and this secreatry weird looking.
You can think that I see evil every where, but I don't understand what are the connections beetween those vulgar details and the plot of the game?
Since a few years they don't even try to put this kind of sublimnal details by using tricks!
They just go straight to the point, if you see what I mean! (it's a character from the next Metal Gear Revengeance, and this picture is taken from the actual promotional Internet package. It's absolutely official, it's not just a joke made by programmers)

Anyway, this sculptur is realy beautyfull.
It's a perfect kit for a Giger's custom!!!! 1/4 Bayonetta ZIV

I see Volks stickers, is this the original?
ogami
--
ogami

1/4 Bayonetta Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 1/4 Bayonetta   1/4 Bayonetta I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Oct - 9:33

Hiya Sleep, thanks for the comment ! Very Happy

Sleepwalker a écrit:
and I can't help thinking that's so sad that this bayonneta is a such ugly concept and design.
I mean the two dildo gun, the tong and this secreatry weird looking.
You can think that I see evil every where, but I don't understand what are the connections beetween those vulgar details and the plot of the game?

Honestly, I don't share your point of view about the design... It 's typically what I heard and read from people who didn't played the game... tongue
And I'm well placed to say that because at first I thought the same about the design, vulgar details etc...
After that I had the opportunity to get the game (new for 10 euros only) and completed it on PS3. And my mind changed totally because I really appreciated it. Very Happy A part of the staff comes from Capcom and Clover, the game-play looks like a Devil may Cry but 2 times better... It's an action game that have no other purpose than fun... The story is not original at all but the overall design (background, enemies, OST) is excellent. Also with a very strong/charismatic main character that make the show ! Wink

Now about the "vulgar" design, things are getting better when it is totally assumed and the point is that it is done with a lot of humor and don't have to be taken seriously. Not sure also about the "Dildo guns", even if it can be a sexual reference, look at Dante or many other video-games/anime characters, they often have huge guns and weapons... Sega/Platinum Games have not the monopoly of vulgarity ! Wink
Bayonetta is a mature game for adult people (theoretically forbidden to -18 years old) so responsible and able to understand that many things in the game, even design are parodic only and are pure self-derision. Did you know that Bayonetta was designed by a woman and not a man ? The length of the legs comparing the head is totally unrealistic, exactly like the overall game ! Wink It is well known that sexy characters are more appealing to sell something...

But by talking about vulgarity, to me, this Rei kit :
1/4 Bayonetta Rei1_1
is even more vulgar. Not just because of the sclupt (That is totally amazing) but because of the reference character. I mean that I know well the Evangelion serie, and yes, taking a 14 years old child like Rei to make this sculpt, with transparent parts on the breast and the pubis, I think that this Rei kit is a lot more vulgar than any Bayonetta kit that are based on a mature and assumed sexy character/game, and that is not especially the case for Rei Ayanami...

About the pict of the boss on MGR, that's very interesting because it's another Platinum game ! A coincidence, yes or not ! I would say yes, because these characters have been designed by Kojima production and surely with the control of Shinkawa himself... Razz MGS4 had also the same kind of bosses, also designed by Shinkawa. 4 girls with very sexy design and pose.
Not especially always the better taste, but in the game context that was OK... => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqoUNJRpaUI
I'm pretty sure that MGR will be a good action game (not an infiltration game ! Wink but these games are supposed to be for adult people... After that if children have access to them because of unscrupulous video game sellers or careless parents, that is another problem/debate... Wink

Yep the kit was sold with these decals and all the metallic accessories. Unfortunately, such 1/4 original Volks kits are still financially totally out of range for me... The original price of this kit is ¥46000 => so about 445 euros... 1/4 Bayonetta 2388978530
http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
L'autre

L'autre

1/4 Bayonetta Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 1/4 Bayonetta   1/4 Bayonetta I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Oct - 14:26

Yes I knew it was realy expensive, that' is why I was asking you this.

About sexuality design I would say that i'm not a puritan, I do like sexual things that is a natural way of living, but why sexuality has to be so generalized? And you precisely said it's for adult, and to be honest it's a problem too. To me, adult contents is more about heavy concepts and hardcore screenplay than into sexual joke and funny frags. And if we were leaving in a peacefull world, I won't mind, but it is not. It's a fact that we are living in a world where video games, televisions, movies are using to occupied us to prevent us from working on our soul to raise ourself to a knew state of mind. And thanks to our modern civilisation this is what it should be, but this is not. And you know what I'm talking about because you see how difficult it is to decide to change your way of living, like stoping working to go back to university.
The game "Another World" is an adult game, MGS, Doom, CallofDuty... I would like to know what can be called adult in Bayonetta? I'm saying this without aversion, I realy asked the question: what is this game about? 1/4 Bayonetta 1862094275 (so tell me, what it is about?)

And about the woman who designed the bayonneta I would like to say that it's a woman (Blythe Masters) who create the credit default swaps, the toxic financial products involved into the actual global crisis. Women are not better than men, maybe it is time to think without genitals. But all of this games, movies or else are not bringing us in that way.

If I had the time I would show you what I am thinking about for this game could have been, and I'm shure, deeply shure, that you would agree! 1/4 Bayonetta 2201424613

EDIT:

About Araki's Rei, yes I agree with you. In a way Araki is an artist. But nudity and genitals in Doll are a problem,
because I don't understand what it is about? Why do people needed to lock themselves into child sexuality, even if it's only figure, it's not a good thing for the futur.
We can do anything we want in arts, but there has to be a reason, there has to be a goal, and what is the goal with child nudity in doll?
There is child Nudity in Iridian Kuruseida, because I want to show this downward spiral of our society, no one want to talk about but pedophilia is all around us even more than we want to believe. NAd even if it's not pedophilia, child are sacrified and burned into the monster society.
This is what I want to talk about with Isadora and Irane in Iridian Kuruseida. I don't care of the world more than child, they are what we feed them! And it's a fact that today we are making them like monsters, and we've been childs before too. That's why we have to prevent them from society by learning them the true face of reality.... If you look carefully, society is learning to us lust, even more than anything else. Today One of the most biggest message is "love doesn't exist" and I can assure to anyone, that it's all lies and it'z the most beautifull things in the world. And I would like more games and movies talking about this lies. But who carres? :P

Concerning Platinum Games, they are realy into adult gamesyes, but I don't think that Shinkawa has something to say. He didn't designed Viola and Ken Marinaris but they exist, and you will never find a lustfull draw in his work. Women are strong and arid like warriors. Just have a look of these exemple, it's Crying Wolf:
Spoiler:

I'm sure that if he had the producton keys he would make a completely different game, certainly something very adult in the way I mean "adult". i'm sure because Shinkawa like Kojima are into details, and warrior, because of reality of a body that is a weapon can't be sexy. it would looks like more like animals than pole dancing girls. And Metal Gear Solid and ZOE are good exemple, because all those boobs don't suite to the realistics aspect of those games, and to me it is damaging the best things of those games. As you can verified by yourself:

A boss with a lash yes, but with big booty&rack it's just non sens.
Contenu sponsorisé

1/4 Bayonetta Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 1/4 Bayonetta   1/4 Bayonetta I_icon_minitime

1/4 Bayonetta
Page 1 sur 1