̿̿ ̿’̿’̵͇̿̿з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ i

HOBBY JAPAN

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)

+3
Seppun
L'autre
Pinta
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Pinta

Pinta

NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Empty
MessageSujet: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeDim 29 Jan - 20:11

Long time ago, I started the 1/4 big sexy legs bayonetta. I haven't much time to complete it (and it REALLY FRUSTRATED ME).
Let's do it again, I haven't solved my life problems, but it doesn't matter.

First, a little summary for latecomers.
I want to make a custom base, it really deserve it. All in metal (thanks to my father tools).

The pictures speak for themselves.

NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Pic05j11
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Pic03j10
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Pic04j10
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Pic05j10
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Pic06j10
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Pic07j10
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Pic09j10
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Pic10j10
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Pic11j10
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Pic12j10
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Pic13j10

It was a pain in the ass, because I'm not really a handyman at all. It lack the required precision.

NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Pic06j11

Same things for the characters, grinder and limes everytime.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Pic01j10

Why Cereza ? It seem to be bayonetta real name and I simply like it.

NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo3610
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo3710
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo3810

Chains' idea is a little lazy, but I don't have much supply to use. I think it work, however.

NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo3910

So... yeah, I try to sculpt the moon on a metal plate, not very conclusive, I know.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo3510
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Pinta

Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeDim 29 Jan - 20:23

Okay, what's new ?

The characters were refined (I dare not tell you how long I takes =( ).
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4010

It is necessary that the characters sticks in a way or another. I simply welded rods
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4011

The metal was brushed.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4012

Same things, you can see a bad joke I make on the name.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4013

I didn't like the render of the moon, so I try another thing. The Eyyyyyeeees offff the woooorld.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4014

Long work is looonnnng. :'''( No seriously, please kill me.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4015

Add of some details.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4017

This isn't funny at all, but it doesn't look so bad.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4016

Another work of grinding and some welds.
For me, it's clearly better than the moon. it will be bathed in acid to create the texture.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4018

The kit itself is in progress, and, you know, I haven't found a place to expose it. Big, big loose.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Pic04j11

That's all folks for today.
See ya Wink
Pinta

Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév - 22:47

Slow WIP is Slow. The kit will surely take less time than the base.
Actually, I have some hesitations about the way of progression.

Finally, two elements are merged. I haven't begin the acid bath.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4019

The render is a little plain, time to try something.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4020

But before, it is necessary to weld the back.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4021
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4022

The welding have made some colors ... let's brush the metal... again.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4023

The edges have been filed, it is sad that this is not visible in the photos. Too bad.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4024

I want to fill the back by adding another circle.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4025

There's no bender so I have to do in the olde way, by tapping with a hammer on the outer edge.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4026

An hour and blistering hands later...
Blah... Hope it will be better with the symbols and the volumes added.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo4027

I think I'll add a clock hands in the back on the circle, and a pattern, maybe. scratch

So little... and so much time lost.
Maybe I'll have much time this week.
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Fév - 7:35

The ring on the back is realy great!
With such an amazing pedestalyou will have to make an amzing work on thi skit! NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) 2197125330

Seppun
--
Seppun

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Fév - 12:05

Pinta,it's one of the best base I've ever seen. Really.
Texturing metal parts isn't so easy,but you managed to have a pretty nice rendering.
As said,you know have to make a kickass work on the GK !
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Fév - 12:50

Wow I agree with Sep, this base is one of the most outstanding I have ever seen ! NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) 3594594982

I'm glad that you posted this wip here ! That's fun becsue I'm currently playing at Bayonetta. NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) 3658794311
So I'm really motivated to work on mine, but several projects will have to be completed before! Wink
I'm jealous because I have already made a base for her that looks pretty ugly comparing yours now ! NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) 3463096386
http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
krichaorh

krichaorh

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Fév - 15:17

Very interesting WIP.
Fantastic job on metal and goog idea to create one base like that.
I don't weel the Bayonetta Univers but the result on the Base for the moment is Marvelous.

Wait to see more cheers
Pinta

Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Fév - 18:36

Thanks for the comments, of course the future expectations about the realization of the kit make me a little nervous.
I would like to make something clean and aesthetic, but the doubt assaile me quite often, which does not really help.

Citation :
With such an amazing pedestalyou will have to make an amzing work on thi skit!
Citation :
you now have to make a kickass work on the GK
this base is one of the most outstanding

So, Errr, that's very nice of you, I have a giant sword of Damocles over the head. pale Laughing

Citation :
I have already made a base for her that looks pretty ugly comparing yours now !
Yeah, yeah, I know that, generally, your bases are never very elaborate... Rolling Eyes Laughing Well, I don't really believe you. Wink
But that's cool to read it, thank you, comrade.

Citation :
That's fun because I'm currently playing at Bayonetta
Having consulted the cuts scenes of the game on Youtube, I don't know how is the gameplay. The scenes of the games look quite messy.
But you're lucky. You'll have a better understanding to give for the mood.

I was impressed at the outputof this figure, and comparing with some images of the web, I wonder if they have used the virtual model on a 3D printer.
(If this is not the case, it is mostly impressive).

And if anyone has any aesthetic ideas to give me, of course I'm interested.
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeLun 20 Fév - 22:01

LOL, to be honnest, I like the base I did but that's a lot more classical than yours ! Wink
Good luck with your kit ! Very Happy

To my thoughts, Bayonetta is a very nice game. I play on PS3, I know that the X-Box version has a better framerate but that's OK anyway... Rolling Eyes
The girl is totally extravagant. She can be very classy to totally crazy... And that's why te game is so stylish ! You have to chain different combos to defeat enemies (angel) that are pretty tough (in mormal difficulty)
Resolutely made for a mature public (sexy poses + violence), the gameplay is also very nice and I would say even better as the DMC games that can be compared. I love the DMC games but I like even more Bayonetta for it.
This video is a good mix of gameplay / cutscene ! This game is not be taken seriously or literally but ironically ! Very Happy
I hope that you will enjoy the game one day ! cheers

At 4'10", you may see how she can use her hairs with some magic power ! Twisted Evil

The OST is excellent and fun detail, the 2 main songs below are interpreted by Helena Nogerra ! Very Happy

The japanese ad is also very nice ! Wink
Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 1:07

ogami a écrit:
Wow I agree with Sep, this base is one of the most outstanding I have ever seen ! NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) 3594594982

I have to agree, the base is awesome, I love it !!!!
Seppun
--
Seppun

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 1:26

Pinta a écrit:

I have a giant sword of Damocles over the head. pale Laughing

C'mon mate,you can just call me Seppun !XD!
Well,in all seriousness,if neatly managed you can really make the base unique.
I'll be around to check how the work is going NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) 1458734718
krichaorh

krichaorh

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 10:08

Thansk Og for the Video.
It's seem to be a good game cheers but i show that this woman is much sexy and gamer like woman like her Razz

The base you do Pinta is very interesting because you used other material than resin and you work metal very well. And your ideas are good and you take risk because metal is not as changeable as the resin cheers

I will stay tune on this WIP NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) 1409412747
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 11:26

krichaorh a écrit:
It's seem to be a good game cheers but i show that this woman is much sexy and gamer like woman like her Razz

Yep, she is sexy, gamers like such kind of characters, fan service, bla bla bla etc... I had the same point of view in at first. That's the point and it is totally assumed by Sega and Platinum games.

She is sexy and play with it but the game don't have to be taken seriously and there is also a lot of humor in the cut scenes. Exactly the same spririt as we can see in the DMC games finally... Dante for female people is also a very "sexy" guy with a lot of fun dialogues/cutscenes, but strangely , this is a big sexy and muscular GUY and not a GIRL so of course it is a lot less "shocking" ! NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) 3688279920

Of course Bayonetta is quite "attractive" for male people, there are also some kitsch characters in the game, but as I said before, the game play is very nice, technical and totally uninhibited, that's why it is so fun and was appreciated by most the people who "played" it and not only were stopped because of the design of the main character ! NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) 3615703185
Edelstein

Edelstein

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 20:13

You asked me more about metal work in my feather's topic, but you seem to already be at ease with it ;3 . Your base is really awesome and the WIP interesting, can't wait to see it finished.

For my part I'm interested in Bayonetta and I'd really like to try it as soon as I have a PS3, I'm not really fond of the way Cereza moves, not very elegant in my opinion, but she dresses up with her hair and that's a very cool concept :3 . I also like the monster's design, they're quite disturbing because of the contrast between angelic features and grotesque colours and bodies. They remind me a little bit of the nobodies from DMC (well, okay, maybe be a little bit less creepy :'3).

PS: Hey Ogami, your little red riding hood is kinda cute :3 !
Pinta

Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeLun 27 Fév - 22:33

I'm sorry for haven't answering on the comments quickly, but I wanted to have something to show before.

@ Ogami : Good to read you player's experience. Too bad I can't play it.
Of course, I have already see a lot of youtube video for information.
But one of the music you post show me that The vocals in this version of the song are done by Helena Noguerra, how strange !
And about sexism, you can't blame the critics, because it only works in a one way for centuries. Laughing

@ Edelstein :
Citation :
You asked me more about metal work in my feather's topic, but you seem to already be at ease with it
Well ... metal working in large format still poses far fewer problems than jewelery and ornaments. Seriously, with a hammer, a mason's chisel and a grinder, I don't see how I can do the same things as you do. Razz

@ Seppun : I never had the chance to tell you, but did you know that you're "barré de la caisse" ...
...I like it. NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) 2388978530

This time I lost a lot of time to make something. This gives the impression that I haven't done much. Mostly frustrating.

We start with a metal strip added to stabilize the previous circle ... 2 hours.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo6015

Let's add a metal plate, just to lay our future clock hands.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo6016

In the trash, I found two interesting pieces of cast iron. But I didn't know that it's super annoying to weld ...
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo6017

As I imagined, this makes it wonderf... errrr ... wait, what is this crap ?
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo6018

I found some gouging electrodes, it should break the linearity (these electrodes are a little bit ... explosives, white smoke everywhere and my safety shoes that melt, oops, maybe I should be careful).
The bottom isn't finished yet, I have a little idea in mind.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo6019

After observation, it appears that the "demonic" text is simply English. It's a bit disappointing.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo6110

Fortunately, thanks to the internet, I found a font a little more in line (for my taste), and free, of course. I've always liked HP Lovecraft, and the Cthulhu font will make it.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo6111

But I'm not sure what I'll mark. Did somebody have any idea ? Maybe I'll use the same text, but it's a little ... lame (sorry).

And don't worry, this base will never be over, anyway. lol!
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeMar 28 Fév - 0:43

Pinta a écrit:
And don't worry, this base will never be over, anyway. lol!

lol! As we all did! NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) 2388978530

All I see is just terrific, excellent work on the cast iron!
Barbarian Fan

Barbarian Fan

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeMar 28 Fév - 3:11

This base gonna be really heavy !
Pinta

Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeVen 2 Mar - 20:42

@ Barbarian King : I think too, but fortunately, these are just sheet metal that I weld, not solid metal.

@ MoonWalker : Thank you, I hope that it will looks like something in the end.

Oookay, so let's make another circle to fill the background.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo7010

OoooOoooooh, and let's add some metal rods, it surely make the thing interesting.
Despite the time spent (2 hours) I feel that the result should be good.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo7014

Yeah, that's a -okay- result.
Definitively a -okay- result.
That's mostly interesting.

Yeah ...

AaaaaAAAaaaRgggggg !

Damn, that's $h%tty, stay calm, stay calm, okay, okay, let's break everything. It doesn't please me, in hindsight.

With rage and anger (, I build something else. Sorry for not detailing this time.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo7011

It look better, but I wonder if it's good to make something so ... massive. Too much is probably too much.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo7012

I decide to enlarge the base a little, to prepare the hook with the future background.
NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) Bayo7013

But I'm getting a big doubt. It's terrible to not know where you are going.
And if I simply put a flame picture behind the first circle ? It might be less disproportionate.

Don't you think ?

To be continued.
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeVen 2 Mar - 21:08

You've made an amazing work again, but is it not going too far?
Your figure will disapear with such a massive base isn't it?

To me with the circle it's enough, but it can be great with the rotor too, it's defficult to judge because you did nothing on the figure.
If I were you I would work on the figure and then I would go back on the base!
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeLun 5 Mar - 15:41

I'm agree with some points that Sleep talks. By adding more and more element you may "vampirize" the figure...
Too bad to hide the kit from the rear because her beautifully sculpted "open-back" will not be visible ! Razz
Maybe to start with a sketch could help you to know exactly where you are going ! Wink

Anyway keep the good work and go on this way if you're inspired ! NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) 4248380610
krichaorh

krichaorh

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeLun 5 Mar - 15:43

Pfiou.... that a marvelous job you do on your kit NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) 1458734718

As said Sleep, it will important at the final that the base will not be better and more attractive than kit himself.
What color will you used for the base ? Your kit must be a more visible color to not be erased by the base...

But your work is always fantastic and interesting cheers
Pinta

Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitimeLun 5 Mar - 20:29

Thank you, you're nice to me despite the erratic direction taken.

It is true that with hindsight, and by looking more my photos, I'll be stopping the base from now.
Same thing with the circle of the bottom, which may do too much.

It's sure that I have lost my time, but it's better to realize, along the way, that the idea wasn't good (and I thank all of you for the confirmation).
Hop towards the metal bin ! xD

It is no longer possible to slow down on the kit now, but I confess it makes me a little scared. You know, the fear of not doing something to the task.

We'll see next...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)   NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !) I_icon_minitime

NeverEnding WIP Bayonetta 1/4 (let's dance boys !)
Page 1 sur 1