HOBBY JAPAN

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel

3 participants
AuteurMessage
krichaorh

krichaorh

Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel Empty
MessageSujet: Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel   Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel I_icon_minitimeJeu 15 Mar - 14:09

Hi girls and guys,

I would like to propose work for painter if you are interesting.
I have a friend (the death stalker bust was for it) which looking for painter for his kits.
Me, i have stopped to make comission and he want to find a good painter which will paint his kits.

For information, it's only bust kit from Marvel Universe. In total, he have 40-50 kit to paint.
I want someone with good painting and that can make at least 1 or 2 kit by month (no more, he is patiente).
He's very nice and he pay with no problem.

I know that he had a lot of of kit but if someone here is interesting (or friend of yours), contact me.

As i always do, i propose to other people work if i can't do it. We are a community and we are here to share Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel 1409412747
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel   Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Mar - 10:14

Wow this guy may have some money to spend ! (40 to 50 commissioned kits !!!) Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel 2197125330
As you know, I stopped the commission like you to be more free to work on my own projects and take more time to take care of my family ! Very Happy
I hope that you will find some interested modelers.
Maybe that if you post some picts of the busts, that should help to make your annonce more attractive ! Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel 3658794311 Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel 3378708638
http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel   Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Mar - 16:34

I hope that this man can only imagine what it means to spend 25 hours x 40 = 1000 hours x 9.19 = 9190 €
And no painter can be paid with a smic/hour, it's more 15 or 20 € (15000 euros :dead: ) Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel 3615703185
Even if he is wealthy, monnay can't buy anything, and he should learn to paint. Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel 3594594982
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel   Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Mar - 17:35

Sleepwalker a écrit:
he should learn to paint. Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel 3594594982
Sure that this would be the best and cheapest solution for him... lol!
Considering the budget that he potentially have, he could have the money to invest in good tools & paint ! Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel 3594594982
http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
krichaorh

krichaorh

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel   Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Mar - 18:05

I think it's not a money problem but a time and skill problem Razz

As you know we can't told people to pay our paint work with time past on kit because it will be more expensive and nobody will give painting to artist. No paint kitter has been pay with smic hour x work hours lol!

we made it for skill, pleasure and to help friend Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel 1409412747 It will be know if kitter must win much money with their work study

Finally i have found a painter cheers thanks guys to autorized me to make this post
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel   Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Mar - 23:00

You're wellcome!^^
Of course, if it's a friend that's different! cheers drunken
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel   Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel I_icon_minitime

Looking for painter for bust kit Marvel
Page 1 sur 1