HOBBY JAPAN

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Manhunter bust sculpture

2 participants
AuteurMessage
krichaorh

krichaorh

Manhunter bust sculpture  Empty
MessageSujet: Manhunter bust sculpture    Manhunter bust sculpture  I_icon_minitimeLun 28 Mai - 16:14

Hi everybody,

I'm back after some week of silence. Many work and many activity but I have not abandoned my hobby.

I come back for a new project. A sculpture project (parallel with my kerran statue).
I friend want me to make him a bust from a DC universe character : the manhunter from Green lantern Universe
For information, you can read that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhunters
We have choose this aspect

Manhunter bust sculpture  Manhunter-1

Manhunter bust sculpture  Man-hunter-vs--hal-green-lantern-538724-1024-768_1

After this, a have start the sculpture and try to make it as i like and as i can see it. I don't want to be exactly the same as picture but preserve the general aspect.

I have start with the head and after 20h of work i have made something no so bad. I don't show you the picture now because the must have some modifications and detail to make... I will show you asap.

Then i have made the body. This is a 1/6e bust. We have choosen a gressive position (lean forward). After 25h, find below what i made

Manhunter bust sculpture  27-05-12-a

Manhunter bust sculpture  27-05-12-b

Manhunter bust sculpture  27-05-12-f

Manhunter bust sculpture  27-05-12-g

This is my 2nd sculpture and there are maybe some problems but i have try to see many documents on body and other sculpture. We have choosen to make muscles well mark to show that a robot.

There are always work on gloves and necklace. Maybe on arm muscle scratch
Let me know what you think and your comments.

Thanks in advance
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ogami
--
ogami

Manhunter bust sculpture  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Manhunter bust sculpture    Manhunter bust sculpture  I_icon_minitimeMar 29 Mai - 10:12

Wow ! Manhunter bust sculpture  2318265217
Its amazing how much your sculpting skills have improved in so few time !... Congrats ! And keep it on ! Let's see the next steps ! Manhunter bust sculpture  3658794311
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com

Manhunter bust sculpture
Page 1 sur 1