+2
ogami
L'autre
6 participants
AuteurMessage
L'autre

L'autre

Luke finaly fulfils the Empire Empty
MessageSujet: Luke finaly fulfils the Empire   Luke finaly fulfils the Empire I_icon_minitimeMer 31 Oct - 8:41

Luke finaly fulfils the Empire Lat-clonewars_jygr8vnc20080506145747
This is certanily what makes me doign what I do today. Since my father brings me to the Return of th eJedi when I was three.

and today Dysney buys Lucas film.
Luke finaly fulfils the Empire 1783465_3_0fef_robert-iger-et-george-lucas-signent-les_2c488eec9c2e1968914e725b5b061ebe

A long time ago, Lucas save Kurosawa's film maker from bankrupcy by financing his films, he stand up for old black and white legacy film for not to be corrupted by colors,
he build one of the most powerfull mythology of the XXth century next to the Lord of the Rings.
Dysney buys Pixar and Marvel too, they now own the animation in the world.
I want this not to be a dark omen for the futur. Starwars 7 will rise in 2015 as they said, so we will see. But in regards of what they did with Tron, I have no illusion at all about what it will became.
a way to sell again the american way of life, means "How to became a worm."

Please give us your opinion, I realy like to talk about that!

Dernière édition par Sleepwalker le Mer 31 Oct - 10:12, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Luke finaly fulfils the Empire   Luke finaly fulfils the Empire I_icon_minitimeMer 31 Oct - 8:57

He should have given it to Peter Jackson! Yes Given!
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Luke finaly fulfils the Empire   Luke finaly fulfils the Empire I_icon_minitimeMer 31 Oct - 11:18

Just leastening this is scary, realy scary. It's like he talking about the end of a dream, the end of an illusion.

The last scondes are just so strange...
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Luke finaly fulfils the Empire   Luke finaly fulfils the Empire I_icon_minitimeMer 31 Oct - 11:34

Yes I read this yesterday, honnestly I don't really know what to think... Rolling Eyes I'm pretty confused with all of this... scratch
Georges Lucas is selling Lucasfilm for 4 billions dollars... I really hope that the people who helped him and contributed to make this licence so sucessful will get also a part of the money...

Yeah Disney bought Pixar but is was not so suprising considering that all the movies that pixar released before were already under Disney licence... I didn't noticed a change with the quality of their work...
For Marvel, hum, I don't know what really changed considering that it was already very "marketed" and this information was less meditised than Lucasfilm... scratch

I'm not a Disney fan, but I admit that I like many of their animation movies... I didn't have watched Tron or such kind of movie... I liked many Pixar movies and some classical that are a huge and important part of world animation... Like Star Wars, we were raised with Disney anyway, with the good and bad side... like of course the fact that all is made to sell spin-off products is totally annoying... Luke finaly fulfils the Empire 1630703350

So let's see what they will do with this license in the future... To be honest, considering all the current exploitation of the Star Wars licence and also Indiana Jones licence, anyway, I can't imagine that this could be more commercially exploited than georges Lucas did already... Luke finaly fulfils the Empire 2388978530
http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Luke finaly fulfils the Empire   Luke finaly fulfils the Empire I_icon_minitimeMer 31 Oct - 11:44

Yes that's what we finaly said here, Lucas sell his soul decades ago. And yes I like Dysney too (Robin Hood, White Snow... and Wall-E with Pixar was fantastic),
but I don't like when things are on the same basket, because tomorow who will buy Dysney?

L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Luke finaly fulfils the Empire   Luke finaly fulfils the Empire I_icon_minitimeMar 19 Fév - 1:20

Comment la France sauva Star Wars! Luke finaly fulfils the Empire 2388978530

Edelstein

Edelstein

MessageSujet: Re: Luke finaly fulfils the Empire   Luke finaly fulfils the Empire I_icon_minitimeMar 19 Fév - 20:40

C'est violent la campagne, je reste dans mon palais!
ulysse31

ulysse31

MessageSujet: Re: Luke finaly fulfils the Empire   Luke finaly fulfils the Empire I_icon_minitimeMer 20 Fév - 10:04

j'veux une canne comme ça !
http://ulysseunivers.blogspot.com
Choy
-
Choy

MessageSujet: Re: Luke finaly fulfils the Empire   Luke finaly fulfils the Empire I_icon_minitimeMer 20 Fév - 11:43

Pinaise ya de l'ambiance à la campagne, c'est dangereux! Voilà ça c'est encore de la délinquance Luke finaly fulfils the Empire 3533750866
Seppun
--
Seppun

MessageSujet: Re: Luke finaly fulfils the Empire   Luke finaly fulfils the Empire I_icon_minitimeMer 20 Fév - 12:50

Roh,mais c'est leurs seuls moments de distraction,soyez pas si durs ! Quand on est alcoolique et analphabète il reste plus beaucoup de plaisirs simples dans la vie !XD!
Punpun,campagne powered since 1982 hahaha

GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD !XD!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Luke finaly fulfils the Empire   Luke finaly fulfils the Empire I_icon_minitime

Luke finaly fulfils the Empire
Page 1 sur 1