HOBBY JAPAN

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!]

4 participants
AuteurMessage
L'autre

L'autre

Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] Empty
MessageSujet: Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!]   Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] I_icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 1:49

Hi Everyone,

this thread can reveal some important details of the Prometheus Film for those who do not have already see the film, so please use [ spoiler ]! Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] 4248380610

Spoiler:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
laborman
-
laborman

MessageSujet: Re: Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!]   Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] I_icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 3:14

HOT TOYS have acquired the licence too; no picture for the moment.
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!]   Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] I_icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 3:16

Ok, feel free to share if you have some news!
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!]   Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] I_icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 10:58

Don't have seen the movie yet... Razz
http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!]   Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] I_icon_minitimeMer 13 Juin - 13:39

Don't wait too much, you will miss the 3D! Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] 3378708638
Thana

Thana

MessageSujet: Re: Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!]   Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] I_icon_minitimeVen 15 Juin - 14:32

ogami a écrit:
Don't have seen the movie yet... Razz

If you like FX, go.
If you don't care or want something with, just don't lose your time watching it. This whole movie is a constant wtf. The motto is "don't care, don't give a shit". Characters die and nobody looks to be interested. The captain is a huge joke by herself.

This put apart, the fig looks quite nice, even if I really don't like the dark universes.
laborman
-
laborman

MessageSujet: Re: Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!]   Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] I_icon_minitimeVen 15 Juin - 15:12

Pictures below showes important aspects of the movie!Smile

A pictures gallery on facebook. Sorry it's too long to give the direct like picture by picture (48 totally)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150887057811376.419643.551306375&type=1

enjoy Very Happy
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!]   Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] I_icon_minitimeVen 15 Juin - 16:20

In a way I agree with Thana. But I don't think that this failing are due to the director.

Yes, most of the characters are useless, the screenplay could have been realy better. (to get a realy good screenplay, could a movie be preproduct during five years, considering the fact that people wants to be payed?)
To me, movies are like that because of spectators that need the story to be logic and clear. (Life is never logic and completely obscur, that's why spectators wants light and succes story to escape from reality, and that is why most of the movie are just lies to fall asleep and spectators are searching for this.

I mean, as we can see on the opening, director wants to show things with a certain narration. We can't help thinking (for those who had seen those movies) about Tarkovsky (Stalker) that is certainly one of the directors that inspire Alien, (himself inspired by Kurick's 2001).
As I use to said, Spectators knows what they don't want, without knowing what they want...
Prometheus is not a "WTF" : ), remember the opening, everything that a movie could idealy be is in there. But the fact is that the spectators are not ready to watch something like taht during 2 hours, people wants movies to be untertainment first.

Spectators get good film when they’ll like Tarkovsky’s or Julia Leigh’s movies, and it won’t happened tomorrow, I would say that it won’t happened anytime.
That’s why Prometheus is not a failed movie considering what movie are today and what spectators wants (Marvel’s, Tranformers, Twilight, Black swan…) even if about Prometheus I could give you a failing facts list long as my arms.
And there is more in this movie than in any other SF movie of this twenty last years. If you want that this director go further (He already did Alien, Blade Runner, Black Hawk Dawn…) go to see his movie and send him what you would have seen on his FB account! Wink And there is already a lot of realy good movies that some of us has not seen yet, did we need always new stuff to forget the past? Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] 4248380610

By the way, Thana, what would you like to see in a Alien's like movie?Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] 4248380610
Thana

Thana

MessageSujet: Re: Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!]   Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] I_icon_minitimeVen 15 Juin - 17:13

Sleepwalker a écrit:

By the way, Thana, what would you like to see in a Alien's like movie?Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] 4248380610

Let's say that a story and a scenario credible would be a good beginning.
Spoiler:
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!]   Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] I_icon_minitimeVen 15 Juin - 18:43

Spoiler:
To me there is "something" else in the movie, something that they have touched, and I don't see that on other movie. And yes it's not that easy to be aware of this kind of good details and that's where I'm focussing on.
This is what I usualy regret from reviews and critics, it's easy to say what's failed, but noone is telling what it could have been done, and what we have to do tomorow. There is critics everywhere and it doesn't get things better, every one is affraid by making mystakes and beeing destroyed. If we do not correct this, at the end, there will be nothing at all. To be more precise, "He should have done this" could be a better way to get better things, than "He failed".

To me perfection is Tenshi no Tamago and I know I can't expect this in any other movie, unfortunately.
But if some of us has the strength and heart, they can put forward something successfull!Wink
laborman
-
laborman

MessageSujet: Re: Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!]   Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] I_icon_minitimeVen 22 Juin - 3:22

I see the movie. My opinion soon.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!]   Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!] I_icon_minitime

Prometheus Figures [spoiler!!]
Page 1 sur 1