Changes on FG-Site ?

4 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
ogami
--
ogami

Changes on FG-Site ? Empty
MessageSujet: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeMar 28 Fév - 13:52

Hi my friends, I have cliked on the front page of FG-Site on this link => http://www.fg-site.net/customer/infomation/

I gave made an automatic translation, and from what I read/understood, it seems that the system account will change on the 17th march.
Some accounts may be disabled (, the one who have and a new premium membership system may be set for a better security. (The fact is that it will be easier for them to check accounts informations.)

I really hope that they will not remove all non Japanese or inactive accounts, I tried to be as precise as possible on my FG account status and informations, but I'm not sure at all if all is OK for them... scratch

Any help for the translation and eventually, what we have to change on our accounts to not be removed of FG, would be very appreciated ! Very Happy

Japanese :
【重要なお知らせ】サイトに対する不正アクセスについて
いつも fg/cg をご利用いただき誠にありがとうございます。

現在当社にて fg/cg サイトで
あるユーザーがセキュリティの脆弱性をつき、不正なランキング工作が
行われていたことを確認いたしております。

本現象につきましては、以前より当社にて認識をしておりましたが
以前の運営会社が作成したプログラムの脆弱性を場当たり的に修正するのではなく
全面的なプログラム作成(既存プログラムを改修しての対応ではなく、
プログラムをゼロより見直した上で全面的な作り直し)
を行うことが最善であると判断し、リニューアル作業に注力している状況です。

その為、本現象につきましては
すでに告知でもご案内しております通り、
3月17日(土)のサイトリニューアルに合わせて
改善を行わせていただきます。

今後、プレミアム会員制度などの導入により、これまで以上にユーザー様方の
個人情報をお預かりする機会が増えることを前提とし、よりセキュリティに関しての
安全性を確保するような新プログラム作成を行っておりますので、今しばらくご容赦ください。

また弊社でリニューアルまでに行う予定の対策としては、
以下の点が挙げられます。

・運営による監視・巡回
・不正行為アカウントに対するアカウント停止処置、削除処置

ユーザーの皆様にはご不便をおかけいたしますが
修正まで今しばらくお待ちいただけますようお願いいたします。

今後とも fg/cg をよろしくお願いいたします。

尚、本件についての操作を行った会員の行為はあきらかに恣意的な規約違反である以上に、
業務妨害あるいは不正アクセス行為の禁止等に関する法律に抵触する行為と考えられますので、
専門家と協議の上、法的手段をとることも検討しております。

---------------------------【2012年2月24日 追記】---------------------------

現在確認しております脆弱性は
不正な方法で、作品にスターを入れる事が可能である点です。
それに伴い、大量のスターを任意の作品に取得させることで
ランキングの順位を操作できるというものです。
※ユーザー様のメールアドレスやパスワード等の個人情報の漏洩は
 無い事を確認いたしました。

スターの評価履歴を運営で監視して異常な値と判断したもの
につきましては、適宜スター削除を行っております。

これまで、本件につきましてはリニューアルに合わせて解決する問題として
不正なスターにつきましては人的に個別対応しておりましたが、
不正を行う方法が匿名掲示板などに記載され、多数のユーザー様に
ご迷惑をおかけしてしまう可能性が高まりましたため、
セキュリティの対応ができるまでスターとランキングの機能を
停止することを決定いたしました。
停止期間中、ユーザー様にご不便をおかけすることとなってしまい
心よりお詫び申し上げます。

また、今回の件につきましては現在追跡調査を行っているところでございます。
調査におきましては、他のリスク等がないかも検証・調査を行っている最中でございます。

なお、先日からお知らせしていたリニューアルに際しまして
数日間のメンテナンス期間をいただくことを予定しておりましたが
追跡評価の結果、もしリスクの高い脆弱性などが発見されましたら
当初予定していたメンテナンスを前倒ししまして、
一定期間サービス停止することも視野に入れ検証作業を進めております。

fg/cg運営

English :
Thank you for using your fg / cg always. Is fg / cg at our current site with a security vulnerability is a user, incorrect ranking tool has come to our attention that had been made. With regard to this phenomenon, but which had been recognized in our company than before , rather than to fix on a day-to-day basis the vulnerability of the program the holding company for the previous that was created to repair the existing program (create program overall rather than in dealing with, ) was recreated on the overall review than zero the program is determined to be the best situation to be performed, work has focused on renewal. Therefore, with regard to this phenomenon as we guide you in the notice already, according to the renewal site on Saturday, March 17, I will attempt to improve. Future, the introduction of the system, etc. Premium Membership, of how different user than ever to assume that the opportunity to check your personal information, the more about security than has been creating new programs, such as to ensure safety so, please forgive me for a while now. Measures planned to do as before in our renewal, also raised the following points. · Monitoring and patrol operated by stopping treatment account for account fraud-treatment, remove the user to everybody Sorry for the inconvenience, but we ask that you wait until the fix for a while now. We look forward to fg / cg in the future. In addition, more than the act of members of the operation was carried out on this issue is a violation of clearly arbitrary conventions, so are considered to breach the Act on Prohibition of unauthorized access or interference with business, in consultation with experts We also consider on, take legal action. ---------- --------------------------- [Added February 24, 2012; ------------- vulnerability has been confirmed now is that in an unauthorized manner, putting the star to work is possible. Due to it by, let's get to work on any star of mass is not being able to manipulate the ranking of the rankings. ※ leakage of personal information such as e-mail address and password of the user like  we make sure that it does not. Abnormal value was determined by management to monitor the history of star rating With regard to, so make delete as appropriate star. So far, with regard to this matter as a problem to solve in accordance with the renewal With regard to star illegal, but which had been corresponding individually to people, how to do illegal listed in the bulletin board anonymously, like a large number of users inconvenience for the possibility that the Okake has been much enhanced, the functionality of the star and ranking of security support until it is has decided to stop. During the stop, and would be inconvenience to the user like I apologize sincerely. In addition, with regard to all of this is where you will find is investigating the current track. Niokimashite survey, you will find the midst of doing research, verification, etc. might not be other risks. In addition, the stage of renewal had been announced from last Sun but which had been scheduled to get the maintenance period of several days the results of follow-up evaluation, such as high-risk vulnerabilities if someone has been discovered maintenance had been originally planned it has been ahead of schedule, and currently working on a view to validation services also stop a certain period of time. management fg / cg
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeMar 28 Fév - 17:17

Thank you very much Og, such an important information!
I've made some modification on my profil, and I guess this is about to be the moment to post there!
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeMer 29 Fév - 9:43

Yep, you may post some of your works Sleep, to show that you don't have a "ghost" account ! What a Face
I checked the informations on mine and all seems to be correct. Automatic Google translator on Google Chrome helps very well for that ! Wink
I think that the most important is to set well the location => その他 (全体公開) that means literary => Overseas (the entire public) to not try to hide that we don't live in Japan. I think that they may check it by comparing with the IP address...
The account may be set on モデラー (modeler) especially if you want to post some works ! Very Happy

Maybe having some works in our gallery and posting some comments make our account "active" for them... I cross my fingers that everything will be OK, because in case of problem that may be difficult for non Japanese talking people communicate with them and make them restoring the account... Rolling Eyes
Edelstein

Edelstein

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeJeu 1 Mar - 23:56

Thanks for the information!

So if I understand well, the most important thing is to change de location? It's strange, I do not manage to find "その他" in the "住所" category...

I do not have works to show, but I'd like to keep watching...
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeVen 2 Mar - 0:02

I'll help you! :3
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeVen 2 Mar - 0:04

Yep you're right Edel, I made a mistake... Embarassed , on this line 住所*, you may choose => 海外 it's the last choice ... Wink
Edelstein

Edelstein

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeVen 2 Mar - 0:22

Thanks everybody, it's all right now ^^ ! Well, at least I hope so Changes on FG-Site ? 3463096386 ...
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar - 20:49

I just got this E-Mail from FG today :

こんにちは、fg/cg運営です。

平素はfg/cgをご利用頂きまして誠にありがとうございます。

========【サイトリニューアルに向けた一時サービス停止のお知らせ】========

現在、 ”fg” 及び “cg” は、来る2012年3月17日の
サイトリニューアルβ版開始に向けた長期メンテナンス期間といたしまして、
下記の通りサービスを一時停止させていただいております。

【サービス停止期間】
  2012年3月7日 午後7時 ~ 2012年3月17日 午前0時(予定)

【サービス停止内容】
  "fg" 及び "cg" のすべての機能を停止いたします。

停止期間中、
ユーザーの皆様にはご不便をおかけしますことを心よりお詫び申し上げます。

=========【fg/cgの、サイトリニューアル内容についてのお知らせ】==========

"fg" 及び "cg" は、上記メンテナンス終了後の
【2012年3月17日午前0時】に
リニューアルβ版として新しいfg/cgをサービス開始予定です。

引き続き、これまでどおりのアカウントにてfg/cgをご利用いただけます。

下記URLに、新サイトの各機能・仕様などをご案内致しますので
リニューアルまでのお時間に、これまでから変わった機能や新しい機能、
これまでどおり使える点などご一読いただければ幸いです。

案内サイトURL:http://www.cromea.co.jp/
pdf版ダウンロード:http://www.cromea.co.jp/info/fg_cg_renewal.pdf

リニューアルまでの期間中
皆様をお待たせしてしまい大変恐縮ではございますが、
今後とも、fg/cgをよろしくお願い申し上げます。

-----------------------------------------------------------------
フィギュアコミュニティサイト fg/cg
http://www.fg-site.net
http://www.cg-site.net
Copyright(C) entersphere / Cromea All Rights Reserved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, this is operated fg / cg.

Patronage is Thank you very much available fg / cg.

[Notice of temporary service ======== ======== stop site for renewal;

"Cg" and, "fg" now, come on March 17, 2012
The maintenance period and we have long-term site for the start of renewed version β,
And we have suspended the services listed below.

[Stop service period;
Midnight March 17, 2012 at 7:00 pm, March 07, 2012 (tentative)

[Contents] stop service
We will stop all the features of the "cg" and "fg". ?

During the outage,
We apologize to everyone from the user's mind that Sorry for the inconvenience.

========= [Of fg / cg, Notice of Renewal content site; ==========

"Cg" and "fg" is, after the completion of the above maintenance?
To midnight [March 17, 2012;
Is scheduled to begin service fg / cg renewal as a new version β. ?

Continue, available fg / cg at account as before.

To the following URL, because it will guide you through each feature and specification of the new site
In your time of renewal up to, so far changed from new features and functionality,?
I hope you read your point, such as use as before.

Http://www.cromea.co.jp/: site URL information
http://www.cromea.co.jp/info/fg_cg_renewal.pdf: download pdf version

During the period between renewal
Ve found a very humbled to everyone would have kept you waiting,
The future, thank you to fg / cg.

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Figure community site fg / cg
http://www.fg-site.net
http://www.cg-site.net
Copyright (C) entersphere / Cromea All Rights Reserved.
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------

It looks that the site will not be available during some time on the 17th march... so I hope that all will be OK for our account after this ! Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar - 20:55

Does anyone can translate this found on this page, it seems that it is the difference between the acconuts on FG (Normal, premium, etc...)
=> http://www.cromea.co.jp/
Changes on FG-Site ? 01_renewalbeta
A lot of interesting infos by cliking on the links... Wink
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeDim 25 Mar - 16:51

FG is still shut down, this is so looong to wait! Changes on FG-Site ? 4286552731
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeLun 26 Mar - 9:52

Yeah that's pretty long ! Changes on FG-Site ? 1087001890 I hope that they will launch the new site version ASAP ! Changes on FG-Site ? 3594594982
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeJeu 29 Mar - 14:35

Yeah ! FG is back online !!! Changes on FG-Site ? 3594594982 Changes on FG-Site ? 3594594982 Changes on FG-Site ? 3594594982
But no picts for the moment, I hope that it is a temporary bug... all the picts links seem to be broken... does anyome here have the same problem ? Changes on FG-Site ? 1862094275
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeJeu 29 Mar - 15:30

Oh it's blocked again we have no more site but a new page that explain all of this... Rolling Eyes That may be OK in few days now I suppose ! cheers
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeJeu 29 Mar - 15:34

I guess that every links will be broken...for ever... Changes on FG-Site ? 3650097449

ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeJeu 29 Mar - 16:04

Sleepwalker a écrit:
I guess that every links will be broken...for ever... Changes on FG-Site ? 3650097449
No you're kidding !!! Changes on FG-Site ? Miss-bone-33
If it's true many people on the site will not be really happy to reupload their work... Changes on FG-Site ? Miss-bone-182
OMG, are you sure ?!!! Changes on FG-Site ? Miss-bone-57
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeJeu 29 Mar - 16:59

I don't know! :P I know nothing, I just always live things int he badest way, that's the better way to always be happy! Changes on FG-Site ? 3594594982

And if we have to replace all of the link in the FG therad, I'm already ready! Changes on FG-Site ? 3378708638^^
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeJeu 29 Mar - 17:10

Good news ! I did a translation of the text on the current temporary page and here is what we have, the old FG site may be still there but in read only mode, so it may be used as archives and all new picts may be posted on the new site ! cheers

Citation :
Therefore, we will resume the Read Only version of the old site at the same time. When it is a new post will work to use our new site,please use the old site to view the work so far as an archive.This condition is temporary, in around the month of April as follows: We will integrate the old and the new site. For information about new features have been announced, we will proceed to implement sequentially after the release. For example, when adding a feature that requires maintenance system will contact you in advance. Integrated into the new site of the old site data: (planned) in April. (Version Read Only) is closing the old site. At the same time, carried out the updates at the new site also relatively large. In this case, such as the work had been submitted at the time of the old site to new site so that we can also migrate your data, or when editing the works of the old site, you will be able to write as well as comment. To everyone the user does not apologize Sorry for the inconvenience we will continue. As you wait for a while now until the time of resumption of service humbly, thank you for your understanding.

It looks to be reassuring don't you think ? Changes on FG-Site ? 4248380610
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeJeu 29 Mar - 17:13

Oh yes this is great, they are doing a wonderfull job! I'm so excited to see the FG 2.0!!! drunken
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeMar 3 Avr - 22:54

Fg's back and I don't like it.... Changes on FG-Site ? 3827031138
Seppun
--
Seppun

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeMer 4 Avr - 0:35

I don't like it either.
Apparently all my galleries are removed I'll have to upload everything again.
All my personal messages have been erased,they also restored my original avatar,I'm a bit (well,totally in fact) lost.

Apparently their new system is powered by wordpress tho ,each profile page is like a bit of it,even the log out leads to " wordpress logout.php"

Apparently ,regarding the contents,it may only be transitory.
Well,I hope so,I'd like to have my messages and galleries back Changes on FG-Site ? 1713757840
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeMer 4 Avr - 1:31

It seems that all pictures are always at the same place, the FG thread is finaly safe! https://otakujanaika.forumactif.com/t23p60-fg-reports

Fg 1.0 was realy better, all the updates of the FG 2.0 are not what we wish for (to me the only problem was the speed of the FG's host).

The 2.0 is useless, the interface is not clear (what means all this ugly colors?),
and what is this rating system? I just hate this Youtube/facebook habits dealing with the stupid power of the one finger's Agora.
And now there's this payment request to get a Premium account! This is just sad! Changes on FG-Site ? 4226999849

Changes on FG-Site ? CCFG

:P
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeMer 4 Avr - 8:54

There's so much bug inside!
Research: Rolling Eyes
Access to pages: Rolling Eyes
Seppun
--
Seppun

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeMer 4 Avr - 10:28

Same here,I was just annoyed by the navigation speed :/
Regarding the research and access to pages,I think that's normal.
Everything is still on the old site which is kept as an archive.
They still have to merge the 2 databases,that's why the search module doesn't return any result.
It's looking on the new database ,but contents are on the old one,wait and see.
Yes,that rating thingy ...I'm not a huge fan of it either...
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeMer 4 Avr - 14:32

And one more time, all of this modifications are caused by the intrusion of money....
We'll see at the end of the Beta test.

Does someone understand what are the differences between regular and premium profil? Changes on FG-Site ? 4248380610
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitimeJeu 5 Avr - 10:27

Yep the new site looks very "buggy" for the moment... I prefer waiting the final version before giving my final opinion... Rolling Eyes
The old version is still available here => http://www.fg-site.net/old/ in read only mode...

@Sleep : Premium members may have some benefits, all is written there => http://www.fg-site.net/help#q12-4
Not sure to understand everything especially with the point system... ! Razz

Here is a Google translation :

Citation :
Q. premium membership benefits?
A. The following features are a plus. Normal every day a point will be issued.
That will be issued more than regular members. Number of works submitted 2 days. 1 will be unlimited. Maximum of three work posts. Will be unlimited. 4 when submitting work., You can post a photo if any number of images without the consumption point within a 20MB per post will be possible. Feature will be available in the consumption point without embedded video. 5. Photo Maker 6. Goes Round and Round! Will be available in Regular membership is less than the consumption point. Will be able to see your browsing history more than the regular membership work. 7. The regular membership is more than the number of new works display a user's favorite. 8. The regular membership is more than the number of nine new works display. Friend. Will be created without the consumption point to 10. Event. Consumption point you will be able to participate less than the regular membership of dealers to 11. Real event. Consumption point you will be able to create fewer than 12 regular members. Community. Number of messages can be sent to 13 other users. Will be unlimited. Other, will be released one after another and the new features.

Q. Please tell me about the point system
A.
with the point system is a service that targets the fg / cg user.
Point is to consume, you can use the useful features, in order to communicate with other users.
Anyone can use if you have an account, can be used in common by cg and fg.
Nikanshimashite how to use a concrete point, please see below

Regular membership Premium Membership
Normal points to be issued in one day Issue a certain point Than the regular membership
issue more points
To create an event Possible use at the point Available at no point consumption
To participate as a dealer in the real event Possible use at the point Regular membership from
fewer points available in the
To create a community Possible use at the point Regular membership from
Use of embedded video feature Possible use at the point Available at no point consumption
Use of the Maker! Photo round Possible use at the point Regular membership from
Limit the number of images to add post Possible use at the point 20MB if it is within
an unlimited number of images at the time of posting

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Changes on FG-Site ?   Changes on FG-Site ? I_icon_minitime

Changes on FG-Site ?
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant