̿̿ ̿’̿’̵͇̿̿з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ i

HOBBY JAPAN

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )

+5
ogami
Edelstein
Barbarian Fan
Pinta
L'autre
9 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
ogami
--
ogami

Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 22 Oct - 12:02

All these work on all the smallest details are always so impressive ! cheers
I love how she turned so far ! Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 2325459160 Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 2325459160 Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 2325459160
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ogamitaicho.deviantart.com
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 23 Oct - 9:26

Thanks Og! Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 4248380610

making the kimono, is a real pleasure, maybe it could give so me idea to oneof you?^^

Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 252
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 23 Oct - 22:20

drunken
Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 262

Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 272
At his time nothing is finished except the eri (the two collars.)
Will I resist to not work on this evening? Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 2201424613
chaotic landscape
----
chaotic landscape

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Oct - 9:20

Man I log in, browse, and see this and IT BLOW MY MIND !

Seriously, I can't find anything I don't love about it.

Just keep the good work coming, I'll be there to watch What a Face
http://the-dirty-brush.over-blog.com
ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Oct - 10:06

I like her even more with the kimono cleaned ! cheers
Yes ! Like Chaotic said ! "I'll be there to watch" ! Very Happy
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Oct - 13:41

@Chaos: Thank you so much for your words, I don't know how to say without being too emphasic, but I realy suffer from the actual garage kit desert, after most of great kitters left,
and I'm not the only one to say that. It looks the same in a certain way in Japan, with different incidences. (there was an article in the Ex-replicant 2 called "What's happening to the garage kit scene?", but I still don't have the habilities to read it!) It seems there is some kind of art extinction.
Sometimes I realy regret from leaving PGK, even if they trow me away like rat, but it seems there is no longer somethings there either.
So it's good to be here. I wish I could see more of your works (and I'm talking to all Unkit's members) but certainly that you don't have much to share. And in regards of what is life today (they don't want us to be idle to take time to think and create, "they keep us occupied") I can easaly understand, because it became a luxury way of life to have the time to create without giving up from comfort.
So your words are heavy and bring me high! Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 2530688037

@Og: I'm so glad that you like her kimono, and thank you too to follow me with such anthousisaism and regularity. I don't feel this like feeding my self-conceit, it's more like walking with you in the storm!Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 Caresses

And thanks to Seppun too for your kind words yesterday evening.
We are just a few, a very little few, but as long as we are here,it's not dead!

I will work on this afternoon, so see you very soon!Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 Musique
chaotic landscape
----
chaotic landscape

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Oct - 14:26

I swear I'm not creating just because I can't right now, As soon as Ill settle back in my workplace I'll go for it like mad !

This phenomenon was the same one that pulled me out of miniatures painting. At first eveything emulated everyone, stimulation was under every rock, in every colour, technic, it was so much fun and sharing.
But soon people gained visibilty( wich they probably deserved, i'm not saying it was the bad thing) and became standarts. A lot of other painters tried to copy them because it was award-worthy, and everything to far away was put aside. I was ( and still is in my opinion) one of the side ones.

I look back at the hobby, and some very good artists seems to force their way into acceptance, and I highly encourage them to keep on that way.

I haven't been in GK for long enough or went deep enough in it to be able to judge but it seems like it goes on the same path. Maybe the protectionism of Japan regarding overseas selling didn't help either.

But I totally agree about the fact that people step away from all kind of creation and/or reflexion. Young kids don't play with plastic dinosaurs or soldiers anymore, or build lego toys. They just sit in front of the TV and parents can't blame them because they do just fine without them in their way. Rising a child nowadays when you are out of those trends and with a strong mind and a taste for old fashion education must be a hell of a thing !
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Oct - 14:57

Citation :
I swear I'm not creating just because I can't right now, As soon as Ill settle back in my workplace I'll go for it like mad !
I'm so glad to hear that, how much will it takes to get your new workplace?

I'm not surprised to hear what you've been into while you were activ in the miniatures painting. People are just going crazy by getting more popular and it was exactly the same in GK, certainly because of "interview" perspective or else...
About GK, protectionism has nothing to do with that, to me it's a good thing, and we should all do the same. Protectionism is in fact the best way to keep things alive.
I don't know what's happening into the japan community because I can't read it, but I'm sure that it's just the same than in other country.
There is no realy new generation to follow. I mean this new generation should have about 30 to 45 and it's a fact that they are not that much to keep the legacy. Maybe because they want money, they need to play, and they don't know what is their responsabilities in regards of the world of today.

Children are just what we are as an adult. To be honnest I just don't care about the children, because they will set the world in 2050.... The world of today and tomorow morning owne to the 25-45 people, we are the world of tomorow morning. And they are so far away from reality. When I see what's happen in Libia, when I heard what they said about Kadafi, USA, Obama, Siria, Fukushima... it's like noone where able to think anymore, to read, to inform. I'm thinking avery day that people could believe in UFO...

chaotic landscape
----
chaotic landscape

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Oct - 16:39

Most of the work is done, now we wait for the cash to flow in. The ACM seem to have more trouble giving money away than receiving it. I should be able to start over in a couple of weeks. But I have a LOT of work between school and work, the only day I have left to build furnitures and enjoy some free time is on sundays. I'll keep you updated with tones of pictures as soon as I can ( have to buy a new camera too btw ... )
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeVen 26 Oct - 0:41

Citation :
But I have a LOT of work between school and work, the only day I have left to build furnitures and enjoy some free time is on sundays
Yes that was expecting from you. your work is one full time job, and that was I was meaning by this:
[quote]I can easaly understand, because it became a luxury way of living to have the time to create without giving up from comfort. [quote]
In both side it's a hard way.
I hope there will be tons of pictures! Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 3378708638

So by working I've been watching this excelent Zatoichi. This scene is realy fantastic!
I wanted to see it while I was working on Ama, because Zatoichi is one of this character that have to fight and kill to survive, it's realy close from the way I see my owne characters, even if they are more wild, they are not human.

Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 282
The kimono will saty with some rough texture, to fell the fabric diffrent from the skin.
This is something that could be done more ofen in manga gk. Clethes always have the same finish than skin, and it's bad! Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 2201424613
Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 292

Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 302-2

Thanks again for your kind words and attentions. Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 4248380610

ogami
--
ogami

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Oct - 12:11

That's a very interesting texture ! Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 2325459160
I understand what you mean about the GK finish, that really depends on the scale finally... Sure that more the scale is big, more it's nice when there is textures ! cheers

PS : I do not know very much about Zatoichi, I only have the Kitano's one on DVD, but this version looks very great... Very Happy
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Oct - 13:56

Oh yes the Kitano's Zatoichi is realy cool (I so much love Kitano) even if I don't realy like the end of the movie.
And about Ama, I just noticed two days ago that there is a problem with the collar angle, and I will have to redo it!
jerome
--
jerome

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Oct - 19:15

Rhooooooooooooooooooo Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 1655218722 Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 1655218722 Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 1655218722 Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 1655218722 Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 4197485598 Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 4197485598
Lorange

Lorange

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 14 Oct - 23:05

Bonsoir L'autre !

Je trouve toujours aussi intéressant ton processus d'approche de chaque fig que tu crées où que tu customises.

Cette Koyuki semble bien partie et j'aime l'ambiance sereine et froide qui s'en dégage.

A quand la suite ? Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 3615703185 
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )   Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Ama 1/8 ( PSE Ribbon Style Figure Custom )
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2