̿̿ ̿’̿’̵͇̿̿з=(◣_◢)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ i

HOBBY JAPAN

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
L'autre

L'autre

Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane? Empty
MessageSujet: Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane?   Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane? I_icon_minitimeMar 24 Jan - 14:54

Pinta a écrit:
Aaaarg, is this loli time, again? °3°

Seem easy to build, and the painting work of the photo sample is very good.

Personnaly, I'm more envious about your millenium falcon. Wink

Oh, and I almost forgot :
Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane? Pedoba10

Sleepwalker a écrit:
Oh no... pervs always hides from nowhere! Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane? 3827031138
Is this call you to your mind a sexual behavior? I hope it doesn't because it's weird.
I know there's much pervs in Figure and GK, that is in a way a form of exhibisionism. (Who can sincerely buy those kind of nude figures without a repress exhibisionism?)

Maybe if this is something that interest you, you should go talking at this one or two french forums talking about garage kit and figures as well.
And we did have a PGK's banned members that is in Sexual doll, you could go talk with him, but please don't blemish this Garage kit, our world is ugly enough! Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane? 3709693339
Or you can open a new thread to talk about, this is never a bad things to clarify this matter of things and I'm shure that you can accept differents points of view.

Pinta a écrit:
Oh man, it was only sarcastic / ironic. Laughing (I always thought this bear to be funny in a way, but, likes desproges have say : we can laugh at everything, but not with everyone).
And I must admit that it was bad taste.

I don't know if you have the same feeling that I have every wonderfest / treasure festa / etc, mostly saturated with maid, school uniform and young girl from what the hell ... animation serie.
It just lack epicness (where are the last order / gantz / bastard / GITS kits ? T_T) Yes, I know, that's another story.

Sooooo, please don't mind, anyway. Wink

Thanks for this answer Pinta, there's so much abuse on others figs and GK forums and we want here this things to be clear for everyone.

Yes there's a lot of nudity, unmorality on figs and GK and this is it from the early years of the hobby.
Yes this is only representation but the problem is not on what is showned by the sculptor or editor, to me the problem is more about
what the enthusiasts and keeness people are in the hobby for and why do they buy this.

Personnely I love Figure and GK not just for fun, this very sagely (sensé), a mean bussiness game we could say.
And this could be very funny and passioned, but this can also became unsane and depraved in regard of some users and the way they show it.
I mean, the problem is not about the figures, but the way we show it, particulary on forums.
I know what's in my mind, but it became a problem to me when I can't understand what's on the mind of the others...
With our hobby I wish we could set this with respect in regard of the female reality of this day. If there were no unsane treatment of woman and child in our world, we could live this in the easy way, and I wish this could be possible at Unkit.

And to be together in that easy way we have to be very watchfull, we have not to talk with equivocal words.
Even if we can lough in privat with that because we all know what's in our minds and souls, we know this is different on forum.
And I wish we could change some of this things in bringing honnering and esteem to figures and GK.
Gods can be nude and that's not an offence for anyone (exept zealously religious and we are not) and I'm sure we can have the same regards in our hobby.

Figures are representation of feelings, dreams, nightmare, perfections, sometimes we eveen project ourselfs in those gods and goddess and in a way we are here to celebrate this. Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane? 3594594982
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Pinta

Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane?   Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane? I_icon_minitimeMar 24 Jan - 20:49

... well, I find it difficult to express my thoughts, even in French, so in english : hello Mr and Ms misunderstandings.

At first time, it was simply a joke, and my humor could be worse. You can see it like a way to satirize our hobby.

I didn't want to hurt your feeling, dear sleepwalker, I know that you are a great fan of Range Murata, and your purchase wasn't wrong in any way (personnaly, I prefer TERADA Katsuya, but it's not the point). We didn't raise the chocobos together, and sometimes I tend to be too friendly, sorry, that's because I appreciate you too much.

BUT, I find funny to exagerate about our favorites kits. You can imagine that in my circle of friend and family, they all thinks it's weird to collect these sorts of things, despite the fact I haven't something very shocking. And seen like doll collecting or child toy (one of my colleague already told me in a big joke that it's pretty gay, and I can understand him in a way - there's an episode of my uncle charlie with this subject). In a way or another, you know how people react about something unusual.

The thing is :
- It's a niche sector
- Less well considered than train modelisme, which is already a niche sector, already laughed by people.
- Most people think about the movie "The 40 Year-Old Virgin", or the fat nerd / geek, friendless whithout GF.
- It's unhealthy (I like this one ^^).
- Haters gonna hate, etc.

I'm not trying to divert the subject of the topic, but some things will never change, and we can't force people to adopt our point of view (don't have the time / desire, anyway). There's worse things than Resin kit, anyway.

I understand you, of course (except that me, I don't have any Gk / loli related, oh my, I do it again xD, bad pinta is baaaad).

So the point is that I'll systematically tend to ironize about everything. It's a way to desecrate the hobby and the things we see about it (and having fun, if possible).

I hope no one will misinterpret my thoughts.

But it's the internet game, right ?

Dernière édition par Pinta le Mar 24 Jan - 21:54, édité 1 fois
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane?   Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane? I_icon_minitimeMar 24 Jan - 21:10

You're right to be friendly Pinta, and I wouldn't talk to you as I did if I don't consider yoo as my friend too!
I think we have travelled enough together to be allowed to get straight to the point, without gloves as we, the french people, used to say)! Twisted Evil Smile

So, yes people used to react with disgust when they saw this ecchi figures (I don't owned some of this kind),
but this is not realy the problem, who carres about those who don't like japanese figures? (Any fingers up?.... ok!)
I just want that we try to insuflate beetween us, and everyone that would follow us at Unkit, sensitivity where it's easy to talk with general idea like this ugly bear or boobs or tongs, I don't know....
And yes we can make jokes about our beloved hobbys, but we can lough with a lot of other things than sexual stuff!

And don't worry Pinta, you are not judged,as you can see, I'm the one who posted the loli kit! drunken
Pinta

Pinta

MessageSujet: Re: Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane?   Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane? I_icon_minitimeMer 25 Jan - 20:04

That's very nice of you. Wink
It's good to see a place where free (coherent) speech is tolerated.

I don't know what to write more than you have already done.

Concerning the Status of Women, the subject is a bit difficult because the sculpture is, all the time, completely offset idealized reality. The objectification through a piece of plastic is probably terribly vain, not to mention the impact this has on our vision (of the world ?). Did we have a good perspective of the thing ? I confess that I don't really know.

But I doubt that bring the discussion on philosophy will takes us anywhere. Isn't it ?

It will be hard for me to make others things than saucy jokes, but I'll give it a try. What a Face

See ya.

PS : I have a bad feeling about the way I write english this time. This should be really, really wrong. Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane? 2388978530
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane?   Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane? I_icon_minitime

Concerning Figs and GK, Is God nudity unsane?
Page 1 sur 1