HOBBY JAPAN

AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
L'autre

L'autre

Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] Empty
MessageSujet: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr - 10:34

I know that there is some Fighter Aircraft fans here, so I wanted to share with this terrific news,
Alter with their great Al MECHA collection, will lounched two figure of the MAVE FRX-00
Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] Mave
http://www.alter-web.jp/mecha/12/09_1/index.html

And also (and this is realy this one taht interest me!!) the RAFE FRX-99 "Hammerhead"
Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] H_head
http://www.alter-web.jp/mecha/12/09_2/index.html

The Hammerhead is the drone version of the Mave, and all of this aircraft are designed by Ikuto Yamashita (mechdesigner of Nadia, Blue Sub marine, Evangelion...) for the OVA Yukikaze, taht is certainly the best Aircraft animation ever. It's a diamond! Ikuto is also mangaka, and he did Darkwisper, wich is a Science-fiction/anticipation manga, dealing with aircraft and nasa explorations. There is just 3 episode at this time.

C'est aussi lui qui a créé ceci (le design, pas le kit!^^) https://otakujanaika.forumactif.com/t33p30-christmass-everyday-concerning-compulsiv-orders#1221

Dernière édition par Sleepwalker le Ven 13 Avr - 20:53, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
laborman
-
laborman

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr - 18:45

They are beautiful, the most complete kits resin at PLATZ I have. Well after a pity it is the 100 scale :/
For against this version of the drone I know but I do not see where they find.

It would exist in a 32nd MAVE a photo circulating on the net but I've never seen a sale ...
(I can not put a hand on the single existing photo> <)

kits to 72 scale resin platz at:

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Scale2=72&qid=LHR6OIRIR8YD&SeriesID=1617&DisplayMode=images&Sort=std&z=Scale2&set=1&Dis=-2&inStock=0

Dernière édition par laborman le Ven 13 Avr - 22:18, édité 1 fois
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr - 20:46

The drone Hammerhead appears on the last episode, I've those screeshot, but I'm preaty shure there is an other scene in a shed!
Spoiler:
the quality of the DVD is realy bad, I have to find the Bluray box at a fair price!

I have the 1/72 Mave and the 1/72 Super Sylph from Platz, it's big like a 1/48 Rafale M from the nose to the tail!
And yes it's not too big at all. I prefer 1/48. But it's nice too, well defined and photo-etched metal parts ( many little drifts and landing gear trapdoors).
it's very easy to assemble, and its a resin kit!^^

For the 1/32 pictures, you want it? You get it!! What a Face
Spoiler:

There is also a 1/48 of the Sylphid:
Spoiler:

And Sparrow is actualy working on a custom of a 1/48 plastic platz kit:

Take a deep breath! Twisted Evil
laborman
-
laborman

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr - 22:16

Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] 1862094275

it's not this picture ^^
He make really f*****n' good work ><

Yes the resin kit from platz are not difficult to assemble and the detailling is good.

In this type of plane i have the SANKA Mk B from THE SKYCRAWLERS.

http://www.hlj.com/product/FNMSC-01

and I want this:

http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/File:ASF-X_Shinden_II_1-72_Scale.jpg

L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr - 22:52

It does, my friend! Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] 2201424613 And to be fastidious, there is no 1/32 because it's a 1/38!

Spoiler:

Oh the Sanka!!! I'm a big fan of this aircraft too (but I'm not satisfied by all the kit I've seen)
This is this plane that explain one of the aspect of Movie "Skycrawlers", refered to Skywalkers, and if you look carefully, this is the sanka that inspired the design of the X-Wing!!
And when you know that the sound (THX) of the movie has been made at the Skywalker Ranch..... Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] 3594594982 (this is a personal explonation, nothing official!)
laborman
-
laborman

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 1:38

Ok now my turn!!!!! take a very very very big breath!!!!!!!!!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-07-08/1/2-scale-fighter-model-promotes-oshii-sky-crawlers

http://www.akiyamakobo.co.jp/product/product_ent_sanka.html

I want a loft!!!!!

Don't forget, THE SKYCRAWLERS it's a following of 5 books before to be a anime. Yukikaze too ^^

Have you find this mave on yahoo?
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 11:33

Of course, and the novel is more convetional tahn the Oshii's adaptation.

Amazing picture yes! This is not a big flat, taht you need, but a shed suit like in the movie, so as to build a 1/1 diorama! Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] 3594594982

L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeDim 15 Avr - 1:03

There's already Bids on Yahoo, this is realy shady! Suspect
Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] EnchreYukikaze2

And better, there's a bid on the Mave, and it's a direct sale---> Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] DirectbidYAhoo pirat

Those models are announced for september of this year!! Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] 1630703350
laborman
-
laborman

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeDim 15 Avr - 2:50

it's a pre-order maybe?
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeMar 17 Avr - 13:39

laborman a écrit:
and I want this:

http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/File:ASF-X_Shinden_II_1-72_Scale.jpg

Did you see the HLJ's preOrder? http://www.hlj.com/product/hsgcw-03
laborman
-
laborman

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeMar 17 Avr - 16:44

Now yes Wink

hop two in the cart Very Happy
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeMar 24 Avr - 1:04

I've seen those pictures of kits made from the original draws from KOW that has inspired Ikuto Yamashita for Yukikaze.
There is a third one, that is a seemlike F-15 eagle (here are the F-18 and Tomcat customs) that was originaly called Yukikaze and it has been shown on Hyper Weapon.
(if you need more information I can be more precise.)
Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] 20110206135324Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] 201102061353192Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] 20110206135330

Dernière édition par L'autre le Mar 20 Mai - 11:59, édité 1 fois
laborman
-
laborman

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeMar 24 Avr - 16:32

Yes, I NEED more Smile
L'autre

L'autre

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeMar 24 Avr - 19:07

AMaybe I was not clear enough, I don't have information about the kits, but I have some about Yukikaze genesis.^^'

Here are the illlustrations that were used for the design of the Yukikaze.

Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] 1084454268972
You can notice the FAF on the tail.

Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] KO081
From Hyper Weapon 2007

laborman
-
laborman

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitimeMar 24 Avr - 23:06

they're based on a F/A 18 C hornet -possible to be a Su 47 berkut too- (left) and a F-15 C eagle (right). The modification are not difficult for the F-15.

Maybe they are some drawing for pre-production or something like this.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]   Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER] I_icon_minitime

Yukikaze - AL MECHA collection [ALTER]
Page 1 sur 1